What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to Transfer Field's Value From One Form to Another?Asked by louallcock85 on October 06, 2015 at 07:13 AMAlso when customers select GET QUOTE everything transfers to the booking page (www.mymeetandgreet.com/booking) but the SERVICE doesn't and i have no idea why not?
Actually, I tested your form and your date fields don't send their values too. You need to follow instructions below to apply this feature to your form.
To transfer field value to a another form,
1) You need to find the "Name" of the specific field. Select the desired field and click to gear shaped icon and then, click to "Show Properties".
2) Copy the "Name" of that field.
2) Copy your 2nd Form URL (in your case, this URL is http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52622652735961) and construct the URL parameter for prepopulating value from the 1st form to the 2nd form; but before that, you need "ID" and "Name" values from 1st and 2nd form.
For the 1st form,
- You need to use first step to find their "Name"s.
For the 2nd form,
3) Below, the example combines the values from 1st form to 2nd form. Purple marked areas represent the labels from 2nd form (we get those values from the step 2). Orange marked areas represent the labels from 1st form (from the step 1).
In addition, the example made with respect to your forms (Mymeetandgreet.com 1st Screen NEW 20/09, Mymeetandgreet.com 2nd Screen NEW 20/09), so you can use the example's URL from the above.
Also, you can check the document Prepopulating the fields to your JotForm via URL parameters.
4) Finally, set the 1st form's Thank you page URL as custom URL with the parameters from the step 3.
After those, steps 1st form redirect user to 2nd form with the values from the 1st form.
Also, you can preview and clone the demo form below, if you don't want to waste time with all of these steps.
If you stuck somewhere in the process or you need more information, please let us know.
Have a nice day.