What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I email a form...Asked by Ron on October 06, 2015 at 05:31 PM
I don't have a website for my business yet. Currently my customer interaction runs like this:
1. I place a Craig's List ad with a reply email address;
2. Customer inquires via email and after some back and forth, customer wants to place an order;
3. I ask customer, via email, to provide Name, Address, Phone Number;
4. Customer replies by email with answers;
5. I copy answers into my PayPal invoice and send invoice back to customer.
Can I create a simple Name-address-phone number form with JotForm and email that form as an attachment or a link?
Yes, you can do this in JotForm. You can easily send the link of the form you have created in JotForm via Email. You can do this manually or via JotForm. Here is a step by step guide on how to share your form via Email in JotForm.
1. In Form Builder, click Embed Form.
2. Click Share Form then Click the Email Icon.
3. Setup Email details and then click Send.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.