- RonAsked on October 06, 2015 at 05:31 PM
I don't have a website for my business yet. Currently my customer interaction runs like this:
1. I place a Craig's List ad with a reply email address;
2. Customer inquires via email and after some back and forth, customer wants to place an order;
3. I ask customer, via email, to provide Name, Address, Phone Number;
4. Customer replies by email with answers;
5. I copy answers into my PayPal invoice and send invoice back to customer.
Can I create a simple Name-address-phone number form with JotForm and email that form as an attachment or a link?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 11:21 PM
Yes, you can do this in JotForm. You can easily send the link of the form you have created in JotForm via Email. You can do this manually or via JotForm. Here is a step by step guide on how to share your form via Email in JotForm.
1. In Form Builder, click Embed Form.
2. Click Share Form then Click the Email Icon.
3. Setup Email details and then click Send.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.