- FocusSGAsked on October 07, 2015 at 12:51 AM
Hi! My company has a few jotform accounts and we would like to combine them into one paid one, and change the username to FocusSG.
The three accounts are:
3) Julie0307 (Paid Account)
Would appreciate greatly if you could help us with it!
- SammyAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 05:34 AM
We can move the forms and data from the other two accounts to the main one FocusSG, please let us know if you would like to proceed with the action.
- FocusSGAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 01:50 AM
Yes, we would like to move the forms and data to FocusSG. But before you do that, could I check that FocusSG will now becomes the Paid Account?
- FocusSGAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Hi Sammy, following up on this, could you advise if we can have FocusSG become the Paid Account? Thanks!!
- SammyAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 03:28 AM
Apologies for the overdue response.
At the present you account Julie0307is on the yearly plan at the old pricing, I can transfer this subscription to the account FocusSG then we can move the forms.
- FocusSGAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 05:34 AM
That's great! Please proceed to do that. Thank you!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 08:26 AM
Sorry for the latency. Now, your account "FocusSG" has Premium Yearly plan. It continues where the "Julie0307" left off.
Also, all of the forms from the accounts "Julie0307", "FocusSingapore" moved to the account "FocusSG".
If you need further assistance, please let us know.