- BorisAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 09:19 AM
Your notification emails will always be sent to the recipient address that is set inside the Notification. When you first create a notification, it will by default use your current (at that time) account email address as a recipient, unless you change the recipient address in the notification.
This means that you will have to edit your old forms and update the recipient address of your notifications. You can do this easily by going to Setup & Embed > Emails, and clicking on the Notification of that form:
When the notification opens, switch to Reply-to and recipient Settings by clicking on the button at the bottom, and enter your new address where you wish to receive this notification in the Recipient email field:
You will need to update this on all forms where you wish to change the recipient address. Please let us know if you hit any snags with setting this up, and we will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 03:59 AM
I assumed you are referring to this form (http://www.jotform.com/52593346762463) right?
You also need to change the email recipient in the notifications of the form. Here's a guide:
1. On the Form Builder, please click the "Emails" button then select the notifier.
2. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. At the bottom right, you can change the recipient email address. Please make sure that the Sender Name is not blank. You can use "email@example.com". Please use lowercase in the recipient email as well.
4. Click the "Finish" button.
Hope that works. Let us know if you're still having issues receiving notifications. Thank you.