- MikeAsked on October 07, 2015 at 05:09 AM
We have not been receiving any submissions through the Jotform recently but also have been unable to log into our account because I have forgotten the password and the password reset is not working.
our email address is: email@example.com
- CharlieAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 09:51 AM
Upon checking your email address firstname.lastname@example.org, I see that it is associated with the account username partzstock. I also see that it was added in our bounce list. This is one reason why you are not receiving email notifications, including the password reset email.
I have removed it in the bounce list and in the Amazon SES suppression list. Could you try again resetting your password by following this guide:
1. Click the "Log In" option and choose "Forgot Password"
2. Enter the email address associated with the registered account.
3. You should then receive an email with instructions on how to reset the password.
Do let us know if it works this time. We'll wait for your response.
- partzstockAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Thank you very much that has solved the problem.
- CharlieAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Glad to hear that it helped.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- CatloverssocietyAnswered on February 12, 2016 at 04:14 PM
I have the same problem. I don´t get a reset-mail :( Please help me!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 13, 2016 at 06:14 AM
I already replied on the original thread you created. Please refer to this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/771290