- bibo1989Asked on October 07, 2015 at 07:36 AM
Hi, just wondering if I can create a form in the designer section like the one showing in the link below (please scroll down to the bottom of the page), submit button doesn't have to be the same, I'm just after the form itself, design can be modified
- victorAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 10:12 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 05:34 AM
Yes, you can achieve this design in JotForm. Here is a sample form that I have created with a similar design - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52802633067958?. You can clone this form so you can take a closer look on the setup of the form. If you need to adjust the design of the form, you can add a custom CSS code. Here is guide on how to add a CSS code in your form: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes.
If you need further help, please feel free to contact us again.
- bibo1989Answered on October 16, 2015 at 03:29 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:46 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/682848. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.
If you have further question, please feel free to contact us again by creating a new thread.