- DavidAsked on October 07, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Eu estou criando um cardapio onde a pessoa escolhe um certo item para comprar, mas acontece que por exemplo no caso de pizzas queria colocar pizzas salgadas e doces mais queria separar tipo colocar um texto identificando pizzas doces ou bebidas. Gostaria de saber se tem alguma forma de fazer isto?
- CharlieAnswered on October 07, 2015 at 02:10 PM
I'm not quite sure if I understand your concern properly.
If you have a complex process flow or combination of orders in your Pizza menu, then I would like to suggest that you recreate your products using the default or simple form fields, instead of adding the products in the payment integration wizard. Here are the steps that you can follow:
1. You can recreate the products using the default fields under the "Form Tools"
2. You can then assign calculation values on the items in Dropdown, radio buttons and check boxes by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value. Example, the type of pizza can be set up in the dropdown option, you can assign values on them in this case.
3. You then want to make calculations based from the user inputs, you can do that by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
4. You can then calculate the total price using the form calculation widget, you can then pass it in the payment total field by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
To make the form more smarter, you can use the conditional logic, here's a guide that you can refer for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Do let us know if this helps.