- MiamiValleyMarketingAsked on September 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM
I have a form that has a drop down box with choices Yes or Now.
If the user selects Yes, the next field pops up.
If they select no, I want to redirect them to a page on my site or a denial message that will not let them continue the form.
I have tried every kind of condition allowed within the system, and cannot figure out what to set the No response condition to.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 08:11 AM
Add a Free Text(HTML) field to the form. It should contain a message such as "Since you have selected No, you cannot ....".
You canfind the Free Text(HTML) field under Power Tools on the left side toolboxes.
Then setup a condition so that if the user select "No", then that message would be shown and another condition would disable the submit button.
- MiamiValleyMarketingAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Tried that, Since it's just a fre text field, it's showing up on the live form. I set up the condition for No to display the free text field, but it's still showing up on the form as soon as the form is displayed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 02:04 AM
I think you already resolved this. When I opened the form there was no message like this but after I selected couple of options, I received this message:
We're sorry, you have not met the pre-qualification criteria for our services.
- MiamiValleyMarketingAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 11:28 AM
I am attaching an image of what I am seeing when I preview the form. It shows the hidden text as soon as the form loads.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 01:06 PM
You did not have any condition for that field. I added it for you and it is now hidden by default.
- MiamiValleyMarketingAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 01:11 PM
Thanks. That's strange, I must have deleted it after I tried it the first time.
So the next minor issue, is that next button. If they do not qualify for services, I don't want to allow the to click next and fill out the form.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 02:13 AM
That's currently not possible. But I added to our feature requests list. I will let you know when that's implemented.