JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I embed the Form builder in custom Web Application?Asked by Adolfo Garcia on October 09, 2015 at 12:37 PM
We need to have a Forms engine to generate Forms which are going to be filled by workers, we would like to use JotForm embedded within .NET application to show up the Builder form just to those users with the required permissions and show up analysis features to those like Supervisors, so basically show up to the users what they need based on roles.
" to show up the Builder form just to those users with the required permissions"
For this you can setup sub-users for your account. You can see here more details:
Here you can check how many sub accounts you can have according to the pricing plan you have:
But if this is not a solution for you maybe you can consider our licensing solutions:
This allows you to have the Jotform application on your server. As it comes with the source code it allows you to customize the application and you can have from 100 till 1000 users.
You can provide us more details on your needs so we can see what is the best solution for you.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
Yes I would like to hear more about the license option. We have a client with the next requirement:
1. Create a .NET application which contains a Form Generator to collect data about refurbishment process performed in in their plants.
2. The engine should allow to the web application to consume the collected information to generate custom reports.
3. The Web Application should show up only the Builder Forms to those authorized users and through an iframe
4. The Web Application should show up analytics features to those users with the correspondent permissions
5. The Web Application should allow to relate Projects to the Created Forms to keep a monitor the status
6. The forms engine should have an API to keep updated the users and permission over the Created Forms
7. The Forms engine should allow to the data collectors to upload images or videos directly from the web camera (surface Pro 3)
As mentioned by my colleague, please refer to this link http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/ for the license version, you can contact the support team there as they have more knowledge in that product, www.jotform.com is somewhat a different product from the license JotForm App. The license one will be hosted in your own server and the data will be stored in your end.