- vpadvisorqcAsked on October 09, 2015 at 01:06 PM
I have a contact form that was previously working correctly, but now it is duplicating itself only in Mozilla Firefox:
I've double checked to ensure that the embed code wasn't duplicated. The form also appears correctly in chrome, which you can see here:
Looking for some advice on how to resolve this issue.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 03:50 PM
Your form is embedded to your webpage twice:
Remove one instance of the embed code and you should be all set.
- vpadvisorqcAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 04:12 PM
Hi, Thanks for the reply.
I don't believe that it actually is embedded twice. Here are a couple screenshots to demonstrate that:
1. Here is the same page in Google Chrome - http://screencast.com/t/iNEb4arMf
2. Here is the Wordpress page where the embed code exists. http://screencast.com/t/QGI2OXWM
As you can see, the embed code has only been placed once. Also, it's only in Mozilla Firefox that the code is duplicating itself.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 06:05 PM
The embed code shows up twice when viewing your source in Chrome, the form just does not show up twice. Here is the code in Chrome:
The code is indeed there twice, the form is just not shown twice in Chrome. As far as I can tell, you have added your code container twice.