- jacobs_waterflowAsked on October 09, 2015 at 03:20 PM
I need to now make the Customized Thank you message MULTILINGUAL.
This is the instructions I am following:
This is my form:
The current User Interface does not allow to set the Message based on Language as described. Is there another way to do it, what am I missing?
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I see that the Language option is not available in the new conditions wizard. However, it can be added by accessing the old conditions wizard since you have some conditions already setup on your JotForm. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Target field and then Condition icon for the field to open the old conditions wizard.
2. Click on Add New condition to setup a new condition
3. Now select the option to change Thank you message after submission and then click on Next
4. Now, set the rule based on Language and change the Thank you message as required.
5. Finish the wizard and repeat the steps for other language Thank you message
6. Save your JotForm.
This workaround may work temporarily until the new conditions wizard rolls out completely. I'm also forwarding the issue to our backend team to take a look. If there is any update on this, you'll be posted through this thread.
- jacobs_waterflowAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 05:10 PM
thank you so much for the quick answer, it works like a charm right now.
Not only is your product amazing, but the support is 5 stars!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 10, 2015 at 02:00 AM
Thank you for letting us know all is good now.
Although the workaround suggested by my colleague had already work, he had also submitted a bug ticket report to our next level support so that the default condition wizard can be fixed.
We will notify you here when the issue is fixed.
- jacobs_waterflowAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:42 AM
Hi Jotform...now the old workaround does not work anymore and the new condition wizard is not yet working yet. Can you please asap give me feedback on how to proceed?
This is the form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=52801691259358
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 08:08 AM
I checked your jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/52801691259358 and I was able to see the issue as well.
The "Language" option is not available anymore in the selection list.
This was the reported issue mentioned on the ticket submitted. It was now assigned to one of our developer.
Unfortunatelly there is no update yet on the status as of this time. Our developer assigned with the ticket will provide response here as soon as its available.
I will follow up also on your behalf.
- jacobs_waterflowAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 03:38 AM
thanks for letting me know, when this is fixed ;-)
Is there an eta?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 09:42 AM
We are sorry for confusion.
This problem was already assigned to our developer by my colleague @Jonathan.
We will inform you as soon as possible, when we solve the problem.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportekremAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 10:22 AM
It is fixed.