- GRowley1Asked on October 10, 2015 at 05:50 PM
My PDF forms were fine and included uploaded photos just a few days ago, now they do not show up
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 02:34 PM
Our apologies. I can see this issue has been addressed to our developers already. Once this is fixed, we'll let you know via this thread.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 04:29 PM
Apologies, there happened to be an unforeseen side-effect with uploaded photos in submission PDFs. The problem is now fixed and images display fine.
All the best
- victorAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 02:39 PM
Could you please indicate having this issues. I was not able reproduce the issue. All the images were not split.
If you require further assistance, please let us know.
- GRowley1Answered on October 12, 2015 at 02:41 PM
It has been working OK the last few I tried, but I have had a couple with pics not showing up again like the initial request.
- victorAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 02:58 PM
Thank you for the update. It maybe just some hip ups of your server. I will do some testing again and see if I can reproduce the issue. If I can I will immediately forward this to our team to get it analyze further.
- GRowley1Answered on October 13, 2015 at 04:26 PM
Still splitting photos.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 08:09 PM
Thanks for checking. I have now forwarded this to our developers for further investigation. You will be informed here once this is fixed.