- womenincharg3Asked on October 10, 2015 at 11:31 PM
How do I add the ssl certificate to my website.
Someone please show me the steps.
I do have a current ssl from a different
provider,but it is costly. I would like
to use the one on jotform since I have an
- arksec1Answered on October 11, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Since all new forms are secure now, you would go to add an image, and select the SSL certificate.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 02:56 AM
Do you mean you want to use the secure URL feature of your forms? Please note that we can only provide secure URL to your form, not to your website itself. If you want to get the secure URL of your form, you can follow this instructions below.
1. In Form Builder, Click Embed Form.
2. Click Copy Link to copy the link.
Note: Secure URL of the form starts with https://
Do let us know if you need further assistance.