JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
No shipping cost if customer reaches a specific amountAsked by rocchedellasala on October 11, 2015 at 06:44 AM
How can I set the shipping cost in the Products Order Form to zero if the customer reach a specified amount?
(Example: if the customer buy products for at least 100 € the shipping cost will be zero.)
The Paypal automatic Shipping cost calculator only allows you to define the shipping cost per product (with different values for 1st and more units):
Or you can setup per transaction with a flat charge rate:
In order to have shipping cost equal to 0 if the customer buys a certain value you need to create all the products outside the payment processor.
1. Add a checkbox field and add your products:
2. Add the prices in the calculation values:
3. Add a calculation widget that will sum the products' values:
4. Add a text box field with the shipping cost (Shipping cost field) as default value(this solution is for a fixed shipping cost, if you have a relative shipping cost, please let us know and we can adapt this guide for you).
You can hide this field.
5. Add another text box with 0 as default value (No shipping cost field).
6. Now add a form calculation widget and add 2 conditions so that if sub-total is Greater than 99 insert No Shipping cost into calculation.
Add another condition so that if subtotal is less than 100 insert shipping cost into calculation:
7. Now add a form calculation named total and add the products and shipping field:
Now you need to add the Payment field and you need to select the option collect donations so that it can receive the amount from the Total field:
You can test and clone the demo form
Let us know if we can assist you further.