- rocchedellasalaAsked on October 11, 2015 at 06:44 AM
How can I set the shipping cost in the Products Order Form to zero if the customer reach a specified amount?
(Example: if the customer buy products for at least 100 € the shipping cost will be zero.)
- CarinaAnswered on October 11, 2015 at 05:58 PM
The Paypal automatic Shipping cost calculator only allows you to define the shipping cost per product (with different values for 1st and more units):
Or you can setup per transaction with a flat charge rate:
In order to have shipping cost equal to 0 if the customer buys a certain value you need to create all the products outside the payment processor.
1. Add a checkbox field and add your products:
2. Add the prices in the calculation values:
3. Add a calculation widget that will sum the products' values:
4. Add a text box field with the shipping cost (Shipping cost field) as default value(this solution is for a fixed shipping cost, if you have a relative shipping cost, please let us know and we can adapt this guide for you).
You can hide this field.
5. Add another text box with 0 as default value (No shipping cost field).
6. Now add a form calculation widget and add 2 conditions so that if sub-total is Greater than 99 insert No Shipping cost into calculation.
Add another condition so that if subtotal is less than 100 insert shipping cost into calculation:
7. Now add a form calculation named total and add the products and shipping field:
Now you need to add the Payment field and you need to select the option collect donations so that it can receive the amount from the Total field:
You can test and clone the demo form
Let us know if we can assist you further.