- wallstreetcardcollectionAsked on October 11, 2015 at 11:19 AM
Check the link. How can I make this kind of form using jotform? it has a automated option "Appoinment details". Also I want to make this form dynamically.Appointment Details Appointment DetailsAppointment Details
- CharlieAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 02:05 AM
You can try recreating that form using the following:
1. Use conditional logic to show or hide specific sections or questions.
2. You can use page breaks to make the form multipage (with next and back buttons): http://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms
3. You can use form collapse field to show/hide group of fields, here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
4. For the appointment details, you can use some of our widgets here:
You can check our widgets page to see what may fit for your need.
Let us know if you need more information on this.