- skreblinAsked on October 12, 2015 at 03:38 AM
- BorisAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:11 AM
To make your image clickable as a hyperlink in JotForm, all you need to do is click on the Image field inside the Form Builder, then set its Image Link from the toolbar at the top to point to the page where you want this field to be hyperlinked to.
Please refer to the image below for visual guidance:
Please let us know if you need further assistance, and we will be happy to help.
- KenoButlerAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:18 AM
To add a hyperlink to an image, simply do the following:
1. Click on the image
2. Select the "Image Link" icon in the toolbar
3. Paste/Type the desired link then click ok.