- SentinelvolvoAsked on October 12, 2015 at 04:09 AM
I love Jotform and would love even more if you can help figure this out.
I am looking to set up goal tracking on google analytics based on a visitor to our website completing a task (submitting their details using a jot form). If the form was native to the site, not embeded, a thank you page would suffice for analytics. But with embeded forms, I think analytics doesn't recognise it as a 'task completion'.
Can you advise on what can be done?
Thanks JotForm :)
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:32 AM
I think, "Google Analytics" widget is just doing what you need. All you need do is add it to your form.
To add it,
1) Click to "Widget" tab and write "Google Analytics" into search bar, then click to it.
2) On the upcoming widget's setting window, add your Google tracking ID and hit the "Finish".
Alternatively, you can use Form Analytics which is a JotForm's insource solution for tracking activities. From the link below, you can find the information and instructions about it:
I hope these methods will help you. If you encounter any problem, please let us know.
Have a great day.
- dejaboothAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 08:54 AM
How can I track where my leads are coming from. This widget doesn't give me the urls of where they came from.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 09:50 AM
To track your form, you need to create an account on www.google.com.tr/Analytics/ with your form's URL, then you can get an "Google Tracking ID". Finally, you need to enter that ID to your "Google Analytics" widget like I've described it on the previous pot.
After these steps, you will get the tracking data on the same webpage. (www.google.com.tr/Analytics/)