- IC_Hong_KongAsked on October 12, 2015 at 05:37 AM
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I dont know how to remove the background image. Please help!
Thanks with regards,
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 08:00 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. I've checked your form and found out that you have a background image in your form. In order to remove background image, you can follow the steps explained below.
1. While you are in the edit page of your form click on Designer.
2. Click CSS in the Form Designer on the upper right of the page.
3. Delete the CSS code just like in the picture.
Hope that helps. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- IC_Hong_KongAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Thanks so much!
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 02:24 AM
Hello again Mary,
I'm glad it helped! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- IC_Hong_KongAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 10:29 PM
- IC_Hong_KongAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 05:05 AM
I created a confirmation email with unique bar code image. When I opened to read the confirmation email, the barcode doesn't show up.
Please help me with it.
Thanks for your help.