- chrisdgray1Asked on October 12, 2015 at 08:03 AM
Looking for a shipping calculator, where the weight of the product is pre-determined and the shipping from is set, then based on the zip code the calculator would determine shipping cost.
- CharlieAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 11:05 AM
I'm checking this form http://www.jotform.com/52736176436158, unfortunately there's limitations on calculating the shipping fee, but you can directly do that in the payment integration wizard, here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/304-How-to-add-shipping-cost-to-Payment-Forms
This is, however, possible using conditional logic and form calculation. But this can't be applied in the subscriptions, this can only be done in custom payments. Here's how:
1. Recreate the products using simple form fields like text boxes, drop downs, radio buttons and the likes
2. You can then use conditional logic and form calculation widget to calculate the input values.
3. After that, you can pass the total pricing, with the calculated shipping fee to the payment custom total. Here's a guide to follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
I hope that helps.