- BenAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 10:31 AM
The submissions our counted on their way in - meaning how many you get each month. Having that in mind, it means that even if you delete all of your submissions, it will not do anything to the counter, which will still continue up from the last position.
Now to see this, you have two options:
1. Click on the avatar looking icon in the top right corner:
As you can see it will show you everything in a summarized manner:
- Total number of submissions this month
- Upload / storage space status - Number of payment submissions this month
- Number of secure submissions this month
2. By going to your Account -> Usage
Both will show you the same details, but the first option is easier to get to.
Do let us know Tosin if you have any additional questions and we would be happy to answer them for you :)