- ButchJotFormAsked on December 29, 2015 at 11:54 AM
It does not appear in the Widget searches anymore.Also, how can I get the Submission-ID to be part of the Submissions file... so that it can be part of the Export.
Thank you in advance for your assistance...
- MembershipSecAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 11:58 AM
I cannot find it in the Widgets search index either - but existing calculation widgets on my existing forms are working, and so is the wizard. I have queried the absence of the inventory widget from the search - maybe they have a problem with widgets at the moment. I've not had a response to my query.
- umkcsolAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 12:08 PM
I couldn't find the e-signature widget as well.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:07 PM
Unfortunately, we have experienced a temporary issue with the widgets. However, the issue is quickly identified and fixed by our backend team. The widgets are now available and should be working fine.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to take a look again.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:11 PM
The question related to Submission ID is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.