- dbastienAsked on December 29, 2015 at 12:19 PM
I created a form in February-ish and I log in and it's no longer there. Can you find it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:20 PM
If you have the URL of the form or of a page the form is embedded to, we can let you know exactly what happened to it. Unfortunately, we cannot find forms based on the date they were created.
- dbastienAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:55 PM
I moved it from: http://www.thefloridavillager.com/magazine/bestof/ and I was able to got back in the revision history and locate it. I moved it here: http://www.thefloridavillager.com/bestof2016/
Also, the form link was: http://form.jotform.us/jsform/50334128376150
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:11 PM
The form should be available in your account. I checked your page and the embedded form is also there. Are you still unable to see the form in your account?
- dbastienAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:41 PM
I see a line that says 'click here to edit this text'. This form had about 100 items on it. I had a lot of submissions in Feb-April of this year.
This is an example of one of my submission in April:
Outdoor Lawn Service
Real Estate Company
Tile & Grout Cleaner
Attorney (Family law)
Attorney (Personal injury)
Consign of the Times
After School Care
Birthday Party Place
Beck College Prep
Overall Salon & Spa
Blow n' Dry
Eye Care Center
Mental Health Counselor
Obstetrician / Gynecologist
Weight Loss Center
Place To Be Seen
Place To Hide
Use Of Local Tax $
Did we forget anyone?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:52 PM
I ran our fixes on your form and indeed, the submissions were missing. They should now show for your form once again. Check your submission view to see if they are available on your end:
147 submissions were restored and I believe that should be all of them.
- dbastienAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 04:19 PM
Perfect. Thank you. I thought I was going to have re-create the entire thing.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 05:42 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.