- imaxteamAsked on December 29, 2015 at 12:30 PM
My form does not display on iPhone or iPad. I embed the form in Adobe Muse and only works in Windows, and Android, please help me. I don't know what to do. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:26 PM
We apologize for the inconvenient.
Could you please share us the link where is your form embedded on ?
Once we get the link we will be able to make some tests in order to fix the issue, also, we would like to know which embed method have you used ?
We will wait your response.
- imaxteamAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:34 PM
This is the link of the form, It works on windows and android, but not in iOS
I have used this method:
Just copy and paste the code to publish
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 01:51 PM
Thank you for sharing the link.
Unfortunately, I have not an IPhone, however, I have tried loading the URL to your website and I can see the form there :
I see on the guide you followed, the embed method used is the default, please , try using the IFrame method and let us know if the form is loading properly now.
- imaxteamAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:27 PM
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:45 PM
We are glad to know it is working now.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need more help, we will be more than glad to help you.