- mike22csusAsked on December 29, 2015 at 07:30 PM
Hello, I'd like to create a template form that we fill out prior to sending because each form/agreement is different, add terms and conditions to scroll down and accept, and have a e-signature and add a payment method. I've created all the above before, but not sure how I can make each form fallible and then sent to act as a contract/payment form. Can you help me create this and how will it work since each form would need to be filled out by us first, then finished by the client?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 02:34 AM
There are different option that you can try:
1. Submit the form and give the Submission Edit Link to your user so they can fill out the form. Basically, the idea is the same in this article: How to Let Users Update Their Form Submissions at a Later Date.
2. You can try to pre-populate your form. You can use the pre-populate app to help you fill out your form. For more information, you can check this article: Prepopulating fields to your JotForm via URL parameters.
3. Also, you can use the Save and Continue Later functionality to pre-populate the form. The idea is almost the same in this article: How to Save Forms and Continue Later. The idea is to save the data in session. Since you will be the first one to fill out the form you can set the session value. For example, You will fill out the form using this link http://www.jotform.com/form/1234356?session=ContractName. Once you are done, you can send the link to your customer. Please note that the session value should be unique. Please note that for this to work method to work, you will need to have a page break in your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.