- marxmythAsked on December 30, 2015 at 04:57 AMMy big concern now is the way required fields work. In your sample form I
couldn't go through the various pages unless I completed all required
fields on each page. My form will have many pages and many required fields
and I want my users to be free to work on any page in the form and come
back to complete the required fields on any page.
Is there a way to do this?
Sent from my iPhone
- CharlieAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:13 AM
I'm not sure what sample form you are referring to. My colleague in your original thread link does not have a sample form, perhaps you were referring to the ones mentioned in the guides?
Regarding to your new concern, it is possible by the methods below:
1. Use the Form Tabs widget and set "Allow Navigation without validation" to "Yes". This will allow your users to move to pages even if the required fields are not filled out. However, the form won't be submitted if the required fields are not filled out.
2. Here's a sample form that you can check on how this widget works: https://form.jotform.com/53631871965970. All of my form fields are required.
1. You can use conditional logic to set the fields to require or disable. You can check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
2. Click "Conditions" and select "Enable/Require Field".
3. Here's a sample condition, when the birth date field is filled out, I will set the "Age" field to "Require".
4. Here's a sample form: https://form.jotform.com/53632622342954.
Do let us know if this works for you.