- HebaelsaghirAsked on December 30, 2015 at 08:56 AMThe user specified as a definer does not exist
WHEN WE TRY TO UPDATE YOUR FORM .. THIS IS THE MESSAGE WHEN WE OPEN EDIT THE FORM THEN RESUBMIT . PLEASE LET US KNOW WHY
- ebartoshAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 09:19 AM
I am receiving the same error message when I try to submit our form https://form.jotform.com/51744936419969
- mplankAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 09:47 AM
We are also having the same error.
- sistemasgytAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 10:52 AM
We are facing the same issue.
- TSMProductionAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 10:58 AM
I have the same issue with my forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 01:03 PM
This was a temporary issue that should now be fixed. If you have any further trouble updating your forms submissions, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.