- Tariq KhanAsked on December 30, 2015 at 09:31 AM
I have the following Functional Requirements:
1. Online registration form that sends the data to my internal server.
2. Ability to access the DB backend via our intranet website.
3. Allow member of staff to approve/disapprove registrations (amongst many of tasks).
4. Allow client and/or member of staff to upload the printed and signed copy of the registration form. It must be stored in the same record as the digitally filled in form.
Can Jotform do this? Thanks for your assitance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Yes, that's possible with Jotform. You can use Webhook or Post Data to capture the form data and save it in your database. This way, you will be able to manipulate the data by retrieving it from your database. Here's an example: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-Insert-Update-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
However, if you want to perform the approve/disapprove method within Jotform, this workaround should help. http://www.jotform.com/help/194-How-to-Add-a-Submissions-Status
If you want to add e-signatures in your form, we have a few widgets for that. Check this out http://widgets.jotform.com/search/signature.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.