- bkaufm1Asked on December 30, 2015 at 09:45 AM
I'm receiving the following error when hitting submit after an initial submission. I need this fixed right away.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Do you mean that you are editing an existing submission then submitting that followed by immediately receiving an error afterwards?
It seems like you attached a screenshot but unfortunately I am unable to view it since it appears to be broken. Can you please reattach the screenshot via our image insertion tool? You can upload it to our image repository if needed.
I also see that you have several forms. Can you please let us know if this is still happening and also please provide us with a link or the name of one of your forms which you are experiencing this problem on?
- bkaufm1Answered on December 30, 2015 at 11:19 AM
- bkaufm1Answered on December 30, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Yes. When editing an existing submission then clicking the "SUBMIT" button, the error appears and the edits are not saved in the form.
This is happening on the form titled Telecommunications Service Request
I spoke with a colleague who is also having the same problem on one of his forms, completely unrelated to this form.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 11:21 AM
I'm able to replicate the issue on one of my test accounts so we've sent notice of this to our developers and we'll keep you updated about the issue as soon as its fixed.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 11:37 AM
One of our Dev's have applied a fix to resolve the issue.
Can you please check this on your end and let us know if this is still an issue for you?
- bkaufm1Answered on December 30, 2015 at 03:20 PM
looks good - thank you
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 06:26 PM
Glad to hear it! If there is anything we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.