- ullibromAsked on January 12, 2012 at 08:32 PM
Sorry to ask the same question Mavent asked you already on January 04, 2011.
But I am interested to know the secret how you fixed it. Because I have got the same problem.
Thanks for your advice.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 12, 2012 at 09:29 PM
Usually, when the answers in a field are not included in submission notifications, the cause is that the "Compose Email" section of the alert (notification) was manually edited before the field was included. You see, once a notification has been edited it will no longer be automatically updated to reflect additions and deletions of fields. (Autoresponders are different in that whether they have been edited or not, they will not be updated with changes made to the form after they have been created).
With this in mind, there are two options at your disposal:
1. Use the floating menu on the "Compose Email" section of the notification or autoresponder to insert the tag that would display the answer entered by the user
If you need further clarification, do let us know.
- ullibromAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Great. I got it. I took the second option. It works. As a new client, I must say that you guys really understand us Webdesigners whos main business is design and not complicated encoding.
Thanks so much.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 06:44 PM
You're quite welcome.