- PearsonUK-formsAsked on October 08, 2015 at 07:07 AM
Can we monitor geography location of the entries of the people who submit forms?
I understand it gives IP address but thats a lot of manual process to track down the location. Can this be automated?
- SammyAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 12:51 PM
You can utilize the geo-location widget to automatically get the users location when they are filling the form.
Additionally you can use the geocomplete widget if you require users to type their location.
Keep in mind the t the geo-location will require the user to grant permission for it to be able to get the current location via the browser, some users my opt not to grant it the permissions.
Kindly let us know if this is in line with what you are looking for.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 04:51 AM
Thanks for your help, but can we keep this hidden?
- SammyAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 06:23 AM
You can set the widget to be hidden using custom CSS in the designer tool.
use the CSS display:none;
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 08:25 AM