- AACDSTAsked on October 08, 2015 at 07:38 AM
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 11:16 AM
In order to change the email receiver for form submissions, please follow the steps explained below:
1. Go to the edit page of the desired form and click on the Emails button on the form builder toolbar.
2. Select the Notification you want to update.
3. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button to open email settings.
4. You can see and edit the recipient e-mail in the following field.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- TCM2015Answered on January 25, 2016 at 02:36 PM
Can you add multiple emails to the Recipient email on the provide sender and recipient detail screen?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 25, 2016 at 08:34 PM
Yes, you can. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients. Or, you can simply create a new notifier for each recipient: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.