- CTKBellinghamAsked on October 08, 2015 at 04:10 PM
This is part of the notification options. I have not seen it before and am not sure what this means.Also, is there a way to fill out a form partially and then come back to it later even after you have closed out of JotForm?
For example: I'm doing an employee review and have it half way done and decide I want finish filling it out later, so I log back in and complete the form. Another example would be, I complete the form and sign and then save, when I do the review with the employee, I reopen the form and then have them sign the form to complete the review process.
I hope this second question makes sense.
Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 06:54 PM
Yes that's a new feature released few weeks ago.
Autoresponders are not sent when you edit the form submission or when it is edited by someone else. Now, that option enables you to allow the autoresponders to be sent out once the submission is edited. That's the purpose of "Send on editing submission" option on autoresponders.
We will answer your other question on this thread shortly http://www.jotform.com/answers/679195.
Hope this information helps!
- CTKBellinghamAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 08:45 PMGreat, that makes sense to me. Good feature.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 12:23 AM
You're welcome. Cheers! :)
- PrestigePapaAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 10:26 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 11:46 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. We will attend to your concern on the new thread created. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/914665.