- haybusazAsked on January 13, 2012 at 03:53 AM
How can i expand the voucher code field so that it runs along the whole width of the left hand side.
Thanks for all your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 04:15 AM
You can expand the voucher code text field by increasing its size in the tool bar.
To do this:
1. Click the form element (voucher code field) to highlight
2. On the tool bar area, click Size
3. Increase the value of the size
4. Save the form
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- haybusazAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 04:36 AM
Thank you again for all your help.
Is there anyway for us to see the code because i have asked several questions here about changing the field values of the form. I know a little bit of css and if i had access to the code it would save us alot of time because i can do it myself.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 06:42 AM
You can refer to this user guide to get the copy of the HTML source of your form, or you can even use it and paste it to your own HTML page.