- jeyesAsked on October 09, 2015 at 05:02 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Please follow the steps below to access the locations tab in the Form Analytics.
1. Select the form and then click the "More" option. Choose "Form Analytics" from the dropdown.
2. At the bottom part of the page, please click on the "Location" tab. Here' you'll see the list of countries visited your form.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- jeyesAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 04:45 AMHi,
I’m following the steps below – when I submit I can see the Geolocation saved in the submission, but the analytics still aren’t showing as desired.
O: +44 207 812 6460 | M: +44 7736 345 622
- CharlieAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:36 AM
Unfortunately, the screenshot did not went through your reply post. If you are attaching it via email, it won't go through. Please post your screenshots by directly visiting this thread link https://www.jotform.com/answers/679388. You can then post your reply and use the image button to attach the screenshots:
I checked your form and made a test submission (you should be able to test a submission named "Beverly Hills"), in your form analytics, it shows "unspecified".
I also made a sample test submission using a simple test form and was able to get the sample.
I will forward this to our developers to further investigate the issue and have it fixed. We will update you on this thread as soon as this has been resolved.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- jeyesAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:43 AM
The issue was exactly as you mentioned - the locations are not being displayed in the Analytics. My screenshots attached.
- CharlieAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. I have forwarded this bug to our developers. We will update you directly on this thread when a fix has been implemented.