- Mahmood ShaikhAsked on January 13, 2012 at 06:58 AM
I love your site and the service that you provide. I had two questions,
1) Is there a way to put a £20 minimum limit on the purchase order. As in its required that a person purchases £20 worth of items before pressing submit
2) Can different forms be forwarded to different emails. If so how?
Thanks so much
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Thank you for taking interest in our service. In the future, please avoid posting multiple unrelated questions in a single thread.
1. Currently, there is no way to achieve this apart from creating your own custom script and applying it onto the form's source code, which you have to host on your own server.
2. Yes, you can specify an email address to which a form notification will be sent to. For more information, please visit this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope you find this answer helpful. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.