- newmethodanceministriesAsked on October 12, 2015 at 03:17 PM
I have multiple participant fields. Once the customer selects Yes to they would like to a T-shirt and the size (Plus sizes will be more), if each participant and T-shirt selection can be calculated into one total at the end
If a customer is registering 10 participants and each participant would like a T-shirt, 4 out of the 10 participants are plus size shirts. (Workshop fee=$20 T-shirt Fee=$20/Plus Size $25.00)
So that would be a total of $200 registration
T-shirt Total $220.
$420 would need to be calculated at the end.
Or for whatever they selected. How can I accomplish this?
- CarinaAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 04:54 PM
1. You can add a dropdown field with "How many participants do you want to register?"
2. You can add calculation values to the fields, both the "How many participants" and for each t-shirt size:
3. Now you can add a calculation widget and add all the fields to the calculation:
You can test and clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- newmethodanceministriesAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 05:23 PM
not only that, the previous participant fields need to be calculated as well. Each participant field needs to be calculated
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 06:45 PM
This should be possible with custom calculations. I would like to suggest checking the next guides:
Take a look at 'Calculated amount based on user selections and inputs' section of the next article to see it in action.
- newmethodanceministriesAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 01:17 PM
I appreciate all of your help. I went through all of the tutorials. I am still having issues with the calculations. I have tried EVERYTHING lol.
When they choose a class and or if they choose a t-shirt size, it should be calculated. the calculations do not add up correctly. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 02:59 PM
Your calculations look good in general, but it seems that there are missing plus symbols between tshirtSize and participantClass fields. Please add them and re-check the form.
- newmethodanceministriesAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 05:02 PM
Ok I added the plus signs, but now it's not giving a total at all.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 06:22 PM
I have removed the last plus sign, and calculations seems to be fine now.
Please test the form now.
- newmethodanceministriesAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 05:14 PM
OMG IT WAS THAT SIMPLE??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 05:16 PM
Yes, that was it. The web things are quite confusing sometimes :)