- lancebopsAsked on January 13, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Your password will not reset unless you click the password reset link in the e-mail sent to your address. May I ask how you were able to post this question under your account if your password has changed?
Can you please try logging out and logging back in?
- lancebopsAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 10:52 AMI never requested a password reset. When I clicked on the link in the e-mail sent to me it said the password reset request had expired. Now what do I do?
That is a good question about how I was able to post the questions without a password. I went to your site, posted the question and it recognized my user name without being able to sign in to my account.
I will try logging out and logging back in. What do I have to do to get a new password?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Did you try to log in to JotForm and received a "password not working/invalid password" message, or did you just assume thaty your password has changed because it said the password reset request had expired when you clicked on the link in your e-mail?
If your password is indeed not working anymore, just reset it by following the instructions below:
1. Click the Forgot Password? button in the sign-in area of the Jotform website
2. Enter your username or email address, then click the Send Reset Instructions button
3. Follow the instructions sent to your email to change your password
- lancebopsAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 11:08 AMI got it working! Thank for helping me!