- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 06:01 PM
Please provide us with a form name in question, and explain which question should be moved in order to reproduce the issue if possible. Thank you.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 06:05 PM
This is how I would like to arrange the fields:
And this is how it appears in the submission:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 08:32 PM
I checked the Custom PDF report of your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/52806028099157 and I was able to see the difference when compared to the Custom PDF Designer
There are 2 process I suggest you try doing first to see if it fixes the layout of the customize PDF Report.
#1 Reset the PDF design using the Reset button
#2 Move down the section into the next page of the report
Make sure to Save the PDF after.
Check again the output report if the 2 process makes any difference.
Let us know if istill not resolved.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 12:40 PM
How do you move sections to the next page? When I try to drag the fields it automatically goes back to the same spot
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 02:40 PM
I have not found any solution to the PDF layout issue, so I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and forwarded it to our Development Team.
We cannot provide any ETA, but we will let you know once we have any updates.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 02:54 PM
Are there any updates on the pdf builder?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 04:04 PM
I am sorry, but our developer assigned to the ticket have no update yet at this time.
The ticket is still open though, so it will be updated soon.
We will late you know here as soon as news/updates on the status is available.
- nitetraincoachAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 10:28 AM
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have any updates as of this time.
In case you would like to restore default PDF format, you can delete custom PDF Design report.