- ronnieAsked on October 12, 2015 at 04:40 PM
Trying to set up test form. No scroll bars appear to allow me to view the complete form! I'm using Win 10 and current Chrome Browser.
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting Up Your First Order Form
- victorAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 06:03 PM
Could you please indicate were you are having this issue. I am also using windows 10 and chrome version 45.0.
Are you having this issue when you try to edit the form or when viewing the form in the browser?
- artechcampsAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:45 PMWhen i try to edit the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 12:22 AM
Our apologies for the issue, but I cannot replicate this.
When you can't see the scrollbar, please try reloading the page by hitting CTRL + F5. Can you also check it with Firefox?
- artechcampsAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 08:45 AMReloading the page seems to work in Chrome. Thanks
*Ronnie Scullion* | Director of Artech Camps
| In Halifax, NS and Montreal, QC
T 438-886-7584 in Montreal, Quebec | T 902-579-3317 in Nova Scotia | Like
us on Facebook!
- BenAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Great to hear that.
Do let us know if you happen to have any further issues and we would be happy to assist with the same.