- Omnia Morsi MoustafaAsked on October 12, 2015 at 09:23 PM
Jofform link :
please reply me as soon as possible what is the cause of this error ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 10:47 PM
I checked your form - http://www.myjotform.com/form/52847477737573 and I can access the form properly.
But when I try to access the Facebook link that you have provided, I can see that 404 error page is displayed. Have you tried to embed the form using the following instruction provided in this article: Adding Form to Facebook Pages? Can you try to re-embed the form again and see if it will be displayed now?
In the new Embed Form menu, you can find the embed on Facebook page on Platforms tab.
Do let us know if the issue still persists.
- Omnia Morsi MoustafaAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 11:11 PM
thanks for your reply , but i have tried this steps many times with more than facebook page ana i got the same result and when i try the form on this page i got this message
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 12, 2015 at 11:54 PM
I tried it on my end and I was able to replicate the issue you are reporting. The form is not displayed on the Facebook Tab. I will escalate the issue to our development team for them to further check the issue. We will inform you on this thread any updates on the issue.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- Omnia Morsi MoustafaAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 12:14 AMThank you , please inform me as soon as possible I'm waiting :)
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 06:36 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. 404 error on Facebook tab is fixed now. In order to publish your form on Facebook tab, please remove previously embedded form from Facebook page and embed it again through Publish wizard.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- Omnia Morsi MoustafaAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 06:47 PM
JotForm you are the best <3 , Thank u very much :)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM
On behalf of my colleague, Ceren, you are welcome. If you have any further question or concern, please feel free to contact us again and we will be happy to assist you.
- frasamaAnswered on October 19, 2015 at 01:52 PM