- AdamCKLAsked on October 12, 2015 at 10:45 PM
I want to send email to different email address on mobile and website. How can I do it?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 02:20 AM
I think there's a possible workaround. Let us please check this further and get back to you with updates. Stay tuned!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 11:55 AM
That's possible using the following workaround.
1. Create two notifiers in your form and label it accordingly so you can conveniently browse these on conditions later on. Example:
2. Add "Hidden Box" widget in your form and enable Browser Info. This will capture the user's browser information. This includes "Desktop" and "Mobile" keywords depending on the device used. We can use these keywords to trigger specific notification that is relevant on the keyword. See step 3.
3. Create a condition that If "Hidden Box" Contains "Mobile" or "Desktop" keyword, send the relevant notification to the email you want.
a. Click Conditions button while on the form builder. Then select "Send an Email After Submission" condition.
b. Here's a sample condition for Mobile
And this condition for Desktop
I have tested this and it works perfectly fine. Here's a sample form with working condition https://form.jotform.com/52851137913961?. You can clone this form if you want to so you can check its conditions.
If you need further clarifications, let us know.
- AdamCKLAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 11:34 PM
OK thank you. It works now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 12:36 AM
Great! Thank you for letting us know. Cheers!