- bubulaAsked on October 12, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Problem of form after filling out some items and not back to normal
Please, I finished my form, but he has a problem that not solving.
By default, when the form of the page is updated, it returns to normal without fills.
But now, when I update the page, permance with the written data and the various errors and conflicts in functions and conditions that have been applied.
How do I undo this setting?
Please help me!!!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 03:39 AM
If I understood your question correctly, when you reload the page, the fields fill automatically the old values, it must clean the previous data.
Here is the how to do this:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Preferences.
3) Click on Advance Settings.
4) Choose Continue Forms Later then, click on Edit Auto Fill Setting.
5) Choose Disabled option for Autofill and don't forget to click on Save.
I hope it works.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.