- goodcleanfunnyAsked on September 29, 2010 at 07:10 AM
My ordering form is not working. Client s are trying to pay by credit card and receive a message stating they have the "wrong configuration"? How do I fix this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 29, 2010 at 08:42 AM
Can you try the payment form yourself and copy and paste exact error message you receive. I couldn't find a "Wrong Configuration" error message in our code. That's why I need the full error message and what else you see on the page.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 30, 2010 at 07:39 AM
Update: I checked the PayPal documentation and this error is supposed to be given in this conditions:
Occurs when you have not agreed to the billing agreement.
Can you check that first before trying the instructions below?
This is an error message with the PayPal Website Payments Pro integration. Open this form on the form builder, and click on the payment wizard icon near the payment question. Then check the information you entered on the first page:
One of these should be incorrect or expired. You should probably delete them, get new ones from PayPal site and update them. Then save your form and try it again.
- newleafmarketAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Where do you agree to the billing agreement? Paypal or Jotform?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 07:35 AM
On PayPal. This error is generated by the PayPal API.
Here is the instructions I found on the Paypal Support Forum:
1. Go to Merchant Services
2. Choose Website Payments Pro from the left navigation
3. Choose Accept Billing Agreement from the RIGHT of the page