- DJDaveAsked on January 13, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Why does my e-mail address is blocked. mails it to come with you on the server. But you can not get through Outlook. In test message is e-mail address is blocked from you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 01:13 PM
Are you not receiving the emails on your Outlook, yet you receive them fine when you log in to your server?
If that's the case, then all you need to is add email@example.com to your OUtlook's Safe Senders List.
Please visit this link for more information.
Hope this helps.
- DJDaveAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 01:38 PM
I followed your instructions and added firstname.lastname@example.org to my OUtlook's Safe Senders List. But it does'nt work yet. Please give me an other opinion to come clear with the problem.
Following failure is showed: This E-Mail Adress is blocked by jotform
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 01:53 PM
Sorry about that. I have now removed the email address D.J.Dave@vera********-dave.de from our bounce list.
If there's anything else you need assistance with, feel free to inform us.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 01:56 PM
To prevent this from happening again, configure your notification's Sender Name and address to JotForm and email@example.com, respectively.
- DJDaveAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 02:08 PM
Thank you so much !!!!