- waldomiroAsked on October 13, 2015 at 02:44 PM
estou tentando personalizar o PDF e não fica como eu quero,
salvo e continua tudo misturado como faço pra resolver isso
tambem esta dando esse erro
pode testa o PDF ta horrivel
favor me ajudem
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 05:05 PM
You can restore it to its default format. Simply click the "Reset" button in the PDF editor:
- waldomiroAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 05:07 PM
não quero reset quero personalizar
pois tenho um modelo a seguir
favor me ajude
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 06:40 PM
I'm suggesting to start over and customize the PDF again since your current PDF report is mixed up. You have to fix the column sizing.
In the PDF report, you can only do the following:
-change the column size
-change the background color
-change the text color
-change the text height
-change the text size
-change the text alignment
-add your custom text and image
I would recommend using the two columns only, the question and answer - this is to tidy the display.
- waldomiroAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 07:59 PM
como personalizo o tamanho do papel?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 04:32 AM
Unfortunately, there is no way to change the paper size of the PDF copy of the submission throught the submission page as it is standard.
Please be advised that aside from the tools provided by my colleague, Welvin, you can also click-and-hold then drag the question fields and the answer fields to rearrange them to your desire.