- answerfirstAsked on October 13, 2015 at 02:55 PM
I want to send one of two different emails depending on whether the client have attached any files to my form submission or not. I was wondering if there was a way to make the determination ANY FILES UPLOADED: TRUE / FALSE with conditionals.
Do you have any suggestions on how I go about doing this?
- KevinGarciaAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 05:06 PM
Hello Russell !
This could help you.
First follow this guide :
Next, you can add a condition using the guide :
To configure the email condition depending of the attached file, you can follow this steps too :
1.On the top tool bar , click on the "Conditions" option.
2.Select "Send an e-mail after submission".
3.Your condition should be like that,so if there is an attached file the submission will be send to the email you want.
I hope to help, if you need further assistance , please contact.
- CharlieAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 10:10 PM
Just to add with the one shared above another user, you can also refer to this link guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
In case you are using the new conditions wizard, here's how you will possibly set it up:
1. In the new condition wizard, the option to send the email notification is at the bottom.
2. This is how the condition interface looks like.
3. Here's mine where it says that if the "File Upload" field is FILLED or is EMPTY, and it will send specific notifications to specific emails.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.