- eturpinAsked on October 13, 2015 at 04:05 PM
I have a few questions about upgrading accounts:
1. Can we make a one-time payment of $19.99 to allow for Bronze status (101+ submissions) for a single month, or must we upgrade the account for a certain period of time?
2. If we upgrade to the Bronze and then must upgrade to Silver in the same month, can we apply the $19.99 for Bronze toward the $39.99 price?
3. If we maintain the Bronze status, but then must upgrade because we've passed the 1,000 submission limit, will we lose any submissions in the process?
Thanks for your help and feedback!
We are really liking JotForm features.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 06:43 PM
You can upgrade the subscription anytime.
The subscription is auto renewable. If you subscribed for Monthly payment plan, it will auto renew every month.
You can cancel also the paid subscription anytime (and downgrade to back to FREE).
So in your case (assuming you opt for Monthly), you can cancel/stop the paid plan before or even after 1 Month.
You can disregard the renewal also and just let it automatically cancel and downgrade back to the Free plan.
Yes. Pro rated payment will be applied during the upgrade.
No. You will not loose any data/submission anytime or at level of your subscription plan.
If you exceed limits (due to plan limits restriction), the forms will simply stop accepting new incoming submissions.
You will have to upgrade then if you need to expand the limits for the current subscription plan (i.e Bronze to Silver will expand the limits)
Hope this anwers your inquiry. Let us know how we can be of further assistance.