- Britney2Asked on October 13, 2015 at 05:12 PM
Just received email re upgrading due to receiving close to 10 payments this month. I was not aware of this limit? Can you please point me to the documentation that explains this?
- CharlieAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Apologies for the confusion. For "Free" plan, you are allowed to have 10 payments received per month. It should be mentioned in our Pricing page. However, I see that it was edited for some reason. Let me forward this to our upper management to have it clarified. We will update you on this thread as soon as we get information on this.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 10:10 AM
I have reset your payment counts to 0. That should give you another 10 payments without any upgrade requirement.
We just recently lifted the limits on SSL submissions and that change caused the limit for payments to become not visible. One of our developers will fix the pricing page.
- Britney2Answered on October 14, 2015 at 10:19 AM
Thank you! I JUST upgraded b/c I couldn't have the forms not working. Would you mind reversing the charge I just made on my account? Now that I'm aware of the limit, I'll have my client place their own card on the account when/if we hit the limit next month.
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Sure. Your full payment is now refunded.
- Britney2Answered on October 14, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Thank you so much! LOVE JotForm!!
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 10:51 PM
Our payment page has now been updated to show the 10 limit for payments. Once again, apologies for the confusion this caused