- blancazcaAsked on October 13, 2015 at 08:07 PM
One of my drop down questions wont work. I have tried everything please help, my client is complaining.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 04:52 AM
I have checked your form and I see that you were able to change the options for the said field.
It seems that the less-than symbol (<) is treated as a special character used in HTML, that is why it cannot be used as an option. However, there is a way for you to produce such symbol with the help of an HTML Name.
< = <
You may also use this chart I found over the internet as reference in the future: http://www.ascii.cl/htmlcodes.htm
Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 04:59 AM
Just to add, aside from adding it from the Options icon as shown above.
You can also add it through the properties of the drop-down field. You can type the symbol "<" as it is without using the "<" and it should still work.
- blancazcaAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Thank you very much Mike!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 02:01 PM
You're most welcome! Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to open a new thread and let us know. We will be glad to help you. Thank you.