What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can print pdf versions of your forms with following the instructions explained below.
1. Login to your JotForm account with your username and password.
2. Click on My Forms to see your forms list.
3. Check the box of the form you want to print.
4. Click More from the options.
5. Select Create PDF Form from the menu.
6. Click on Continue and your download will start automatically.
Hope that helps! Please feel free to contact us for any assistance.